Snowbird

Yesterday I called my Grandpa Park to see if he would like to go up the mountain with me. He is so much fun to call because he almost always says yes and never minds when I call him at the last minute. We rode the tram and let the kids rock climb and jump on the bungee trampoline. My kids have been really great and appreciate the beauty of nature except for yesterday. Walking by the rock wall put Luke's mind on a one track course and he didn't want to do anything but climb that wall. I should have let him do it first because he was miserable at the top of the tram and made me miserable because all he wanted to do was go down! Oh well. It was still a nice afternoon. I love that I live so close to all of this beauty. You know, this was my first time in the canyons this summer. I have a lot of trips to the canyon to make up in this last month of summer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did you notice the bunny slope picture? I think it's interesting to see it in the summer. They put an alpine slide and a zipline there. The snow must be really deep to cover that bridge in the winter. Here is a post about the bunny slope in the winter. The pictures are kind of messed up because I posted them big with my old blog design. I might fix the pictures one day... maybe :)

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Jillo said...

I love to be in the mountians in the summer. That trampoline looks like a lot of fun. I bet my boys would really like that! =)

Barb said...

Oh, I love Utah so much! It's just so beautiful and a lot of lovely people live there too :-D

Boquinha said...

Your grandpa seems so neat. Makes me miss mine. Funny, I thought the picture of him and your daughter was a picture from years ago of you and him!!