I didn't know it was this easy!

I had no idea how easy it was to upload videos here. How fun! Speaking of easy, Luke got the hang of skiing pretty easy. I was so proud of him. We went late April, and since we have had so much snow this year the ski conditions were still awesome. Megan went too but she got tired fast and didn't get the hang of it as easy as Luke. At the end of the day Megan said she didn't want to go back until she was eight. Ha ha. Fortunately, she has either changed her mind or forgotten and says she likes to ski now. She actually did really good for the first couple hours so I'm glad she changed her mind. Luke was so excited about skiing that he must have talked about it a lot in his kindergarten class. Well, Luke doesn't ever talk a whole lot, but he did come home with a few class projects where he talked about skiing (see one below). It makes me so happy because I love LOVE LOVE to ski and skiing with the kids was a blast!

My sister Erin went with us that day. Thanks Erin for all your help!!! She is so much fun to be with. Keith's friend Sue gave us the tickets to Snowbird. Thanks Sue!!!!

Does anyone have suggestions on how I can possibly talk Keith into buying me and the kids season passes for next season? And all the ski equipment?

The week before this I went skiing with my friend Barb and her family. That was a lot of fun too. She posted a layout of our trip on her blog. She is an amazing artist. You'll have fun looking at her other layouts too.



Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Barb said...

Oh oh oh! Thanks for the nod, April! Great photos!