Flashback

This is me at about 10 years old. I wish my hair was still this cute. Maybe if my mom would come over and fix my hair everyday that would help :) My sister Angie found this picture and e-mailed it to me a while ago. I love looking at all the toys. Check out that Brooke Sheilds Barbie doll. I remember loving that doll. I also remember the sewing machine, the pencil box, the Chinese Checkers game and the make-up. I loved that make-up. I remember one of the teenage boys (Matt???) who lived across the street was babysitting and painted our eyes with that make-up so that it looked like we had black eyes. We had so much fun wondering around the neighborhood "tricking" people into thinking he punched us.

Growing up I knew my parents loved making Christmas and birthdays special. They made our childhood so much fun! I have great memories.

Photobucket

0 comments: