Summer Pics


As I was looking through my iPhone pictures I realized there are a lot of stories I haven't recorded from this summer.  Can you find these pictures?

*Megan by the river (right before she dipped her toes in... so much fun!!)
*Meg and Luke with Grandpa by our backyard fire pit.
*4 motorcycles we bought this past month.
*Grandpa Oaks playing with the kids (he is amazing)
*The view from my Las Vegas hotel room.  It was such a beautiful room and such a nice temperature I absolutely LOVED sitting on the balcony when it got dark.
*Megan and my cousin's daughter Hailey in their twin outfits.
*Luke with his newly delivered (still in the box) solar panel.  He was so happy that day!
*Megan and her cute friend at Sand Hollow Lake.  We had a blast swimming!
*Luke and his cousin Kaden.
*Camping kids.
*Summer ski lift.
*Cute little cousin Kate and her pink hat.
*Megan with her French beret and pink Paris shirt my mom brought her back from vacation.
*Megan and her cousins singing at her baptism.
*A cup full of bugs!  Luke put them all in there on purpose.  Ugh.

3 comments:

Renae said...

Megan's matching outfit with Hailey really was so cute. And I love the family collection of motorcycles. So fun!

Matthew and Erin Hart said...

I love Luke and Megan! They are getting so big so fast. :) It looks like a fun summer.

Angie LeBaron said...

fUN!