Let it Snow!

I have been thinking a LOT about the snow lately.  The weather in September is so great I certainly don't want to rush past it.  I love this time of year.  Still, my mind is looking forward to the ski season.  Recently I entered to be a Snowmama at Park City Mountain Resort.  If selected I would become part of their blogging team and would write about skiing and vacationing in Park City with kids.  Since I enjoy blogging and taking pictures, I would like doing that.  I'd love being part of the community too and meeting other moms with kids who ski. 

The biggest perk is that you get season ski passes for your family and a trip to PC for the week.  This would be a dream come true because I would finally be able to get Keith skiing.  He doesn't have any interest in skiing because of the cost.  I wish so bad he would go with me and the kids.  I love skiing so much, and it would be so exciting to have my entire family with me on the mountain.

For my application, I answered a couple questions, turned in this video, as well as the pictures above, and a list of blog titles I have in mind for their blog.  I hope somehow I can stand out.  I'm sure there are a lot of talented people out there who would also enjoy this opportunity. 

2 comments:

Renae said...

I so hope you're chosen. You really would do a great job, and you would love it!

Matthew and Erin Hart said...

Did you hear back yet? I hope that you got it. :)