Oaks Cousins


What an awesome group of cousins!!  This picture is from our trip to Payson Canyon for HAM radio field day.  Lonnie and Linda go every year, and the rest of us try to go too, although Keith and I seem to have something stopping us far too often.  I got my HAM radio licence but it's really not too interesting to me.  However, this year I did really good in the contest they were having, and the competitor in me is excited to try the contest again next year! 

Oh how I wish we could go camping more often!  I love it!

Kurt, Stacy and their family moved to Colorado yesterday.  We are going to miss them so much.  It's really hard to see them go.  This picture was taken the end of June (I believe).  Minutes after this picture, Kurt left to go to Colorado to start his new job.  Their family has been apart until now.  I'm so glad they are together again and hope we get to visit often.

1 comments:

Matthew and Erin Hart said...

I know. I really never got to much into the HAM radio thing. It just doesn't seem that cool now that we have cell phones. :)