Are you smarter than a monkey?

 
 
In an effort to help Luke have something really fun to do, we have decided to start a science club.  We are going to have a bunch of kids over for 1 hour each week to do super awesome science activities.  Luke and Megan are both really excited. 
 
I created this logo today and love it!!  I can't take all the credit though.  It's a spin off this brilliant logo, and I found the monkey online (there are tons of the same everywhere or I'd give credit).  Also, it was Megan's idea to put a monkey and a test tube in place of some letters.  I think it's cute and totally worth the time I should have been using to clean the house. 

3 comments:

Renae said...

That sounds so fun. And I do agree, that is a great logo!

Matthew and Erin Hart said...

That'll be so fun! You are such an amazing mom! I want to be just like you. :)

Mads said...

April you're just amazing!!! And I can imagine they just love it. It's got to be so dang fun for them!! And I too love the logo. Y'all should make shirts! If it's just a few my work can do them.