Start or Begin?

Photobucket
Like so many of you, I absolutely love the book, "Where the Wild Things Are". It's such a great story! There is one thing that is driving me CRAZY lately though. On the TV commercials the little boy says, "Let the wild rumpus start", but isn't it really supposed to be "Let the wild rumpus begin"??? I can't find our book. I'll have to clean the kids room and organize the bookshelf to find it. Until then, who has a copy who can check this out for me? It's driving me nuts!

3 comments:

Emily said...

It's "start"!

Gina said...

Emily is right. Sorry, girl. It is "start."

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Well good. Now it will stop bothering me! Thanks!!! I still can't find our book on the bookshelf, but I did clean the kids room and got rid of a good size box of stuff. Awwww... I love getting rid of things.