HDR is so fun!

I'm really loving HDR! This is my second attempt at HDR. This is the movie theater closest to me. I wanted to experiment with the night lights.

The picture of my backyard below is bothering me because I didn't use a tripod, but I still love the color results.



Photobucket



Also... don't forget about this tonight! And if you can come, make sure you bring scrapbook pages to print for FREE! Everyone will be able to print at least one for free, but if people don't bring anything, you may get lucky and get to print more!

Photobucket

2 comments:

heather said...

Okay you are going to have to send me information on your classes because I really want to learn HDR. I love the backyard photo!

Kate said...

That is awesome! And Craigs are awesome too! I'm sold. I think it would be tons of fun to learn how to do that. Can't wait. BTW I love you! Miss you tons. I feel like I haven't seen you or Keith forever!