30 Days of Pictures - Day 30!

Wow! This was a fun project. I plan to do it again next March. It really didn't take that much time to do this, but I still don't think I could commit to this every day for a year. I think those that do are awesome though!

Here is my first attempt at HDR Photography. We are going to have a class about HDR Photography at the 2010 Digital Scrapbook Retreat (April 22-24). I think you guys are going to love learning how to do this. It's so much fun!!! My picture is a bit blurrier than it should be because I didn't use a tripod. I was too anxious to take the picture.

This is the entrance to my backyard.

The Photomatix watermarks on the picture are there because I was using a trial version. I haven't bought the program yet, but I will because I LOVE it!!!


Photobucket
Below are the three original pictures I used to create the picture above. HDR is pretty cool.
Photobucket
If you want to see more HDR examples, you should check out my brother-in-law Kraig's blog.

1 comments:

Boquinha said...

If I saw this out of context, I don't think I would've guessed it was taken in Utah. So green! Lovely.