Group Picture

My family is loud. Keith's family is not. Keith's family is quiet and reserved. While there are definite advantages to being loud (by loud I mean getting things done quick at all costs) I get nervous I'm obnoxious sometimes. Taking this picture made me nervous because I totally took over and made everyone get in the picture. I didn't want to be too "loud" so I took the picture really quick in an effort not to keep people waiting too long. I didn't even wait for some of the kids or anyone who ran away from the camera as I normally do. There are a lot of people missing in this photo. Still, I was nervous I was taking over too much and in my hurry to get the picture didn't notice the stroller in the foreground of the picture! Geez. Oh well. Unfortunately this is the main family picture from the runion, we never got another because Keith's aunt Anita left the next morning. I would have done much better if I would have realized that, but hopefully everyone will be happy with this picture.

I love Keith's family and I'm so grateful I married into such an amazing group of people. They are all so good to me, easy to talk to and enjoyable to be with.

Photobucket

BTW - I didn't take many pictures of Wayne's family. I totally regret that. I hope someone else did.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Funny, because Jenny actually said, "Is my stroller in the picture?" but I guess nobody noticed! Hilarious. I think that's a great picture! I agree about the pope side...so quiet.

Jenny said...

Oh April! Your pictures are so wonderful! I love them all. The silhouette is gorgeous. You have a great eye. Sorry about Maggie's stroller :( The one of our family turned out great and I love the one of Lonnie and me :) Thanks for sharing!

J Fo said...

You were great to get that picture. My family is loud, too. I think it's a good contrast! I love how Emmy is hiding her face because she took Greg's hat off and was trying to put it on!

Boquinha said...

Yep, my family is loud, too. LOVE this picture and I think we're all glad you took it!

barb said...

Great shot, April! We just got back from a family reunion vacation - 130 people! I'm glad I wasn't in charge of the group shot this time :-)