Kennecott

I decided I want the theme of my summer to about being a tourist in my own city. There are so many cool things around here. Many things I never do, but are really cool. I have never taken my kids to Kennecott Copper Mine before a few weeks ago. I'm so glad I finally took them. It's such an interesting place to go. It's especially intersting to me because my FIL works for this company (although not at this location). I loved showing my kids what their grandpa does. They were very impressed.

I went with really fun people... my sister Angie, her kids, my grandpa and my kids.

Photobucket

Below is the truck that has the tires as big as you see in the picture above. Cool!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the picture below. I think it's hilarous. She was copying what her brother and cousins were doing, but had no idea you were supposed to look IN the eyeholes. Lately this cute girl has been copying all of the kids a lot. It's so fun to watch!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Boquinha said...

Way cute picture of her! Gotta tell you, if I didn't know any better, I'd totally assume you guys were a homeschool family the way you learn and do so much together. :P

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you could even go to the mine! What a fun day. You are the ultimate summer mom! Maybe I'll send my kids to you for summer fun! ;)