More Family Reunion Pictures

Family pictures are a big deal to me so you may see a couple more posts on the reunion still. I think personal and family history are really important so I love to document these types of things. Below are a sample of many of my favorite pictures. I have more pictures some of you (family) will want to see. I'll make sure you all have access to a downloadable zip file with all of the high resolution pictures soon.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Emily said...

April, those are awesome! You have a real talent, and I mean it. I love those pictures.

J Fo said...

Those are great! You really captured some sweet moments. I love the ones of Grandma with her 'kids' and Grandma with the great grandkids.

Sharon said...

Really!!! April those pictures are so great! The ones of Luke and his cousin look like professional headshots!
love it!

p.s. The next post at the cemetery is really amazing!

Boquinha said...

Wow, what a picture of Maxim! GORGEOUS!

Lindsay said...

I hope you don't mind but I "stole" the pic of Scott and I to put on my facebook page.I LOVE all the pics! Nice job