Private Concert

Our friends Amy and Shane invited us over a week or two ago for dinner and a private concert. Amy's awesome parents preformed. It was a lot of fun. My iPhone doesn't produce great indoor movement pictures, but I'm glad I still have all of these pictures. Any good pictures were taken by Amy with her camera. I had a really great night and really enjoyed life that night.

Photobucket

Here are a few memories of everyone that I want to remember from that night.

Amy's Parents They are incredible! They are super neat, nice people. You can tell they think the world of their daughter. They are down to earth, happy, positive, fun people. I'm sure they make friends everywhere they go. They are now on a trip to Alaska now. They bring their music and play in RV campgrounds as they go. How fun is that? I want to meet them in Idaho or somewhere on their way back. It would be SO FUN to be camping with music like that. Music and camping is such a great combination.

Shane Awww! Shane melted my heart the way he was looking at Amy. It was so cute. Amy was dancing around and Shane would just smile approvingly to her. He had no interest in dancing himself, but just seemed really nice and caring to his wife.

Caulen This kid is cute! He loves to dance with his mom and it was FUN to watch.

Amy I love that Amy has fun dancing and being with her parents. I wish she could see them more often. Amy is just an all around neat person. She has a big heart and is so much fun to be with. I loved meeting her parents because I feel like it helps me know her better. Amy and I work together and she sees a lot of my crazy when I get stressed. She is a calming force and I'm grateful for her.

Keith I married a really great dad and loyal man. I love watching Keith with our kids.

Megan thinks Amy is the coolest. She loves her and had so much fun dancing with her. I'm glad Megan got to have so much fun.

Luke was there too, but was usually playing somewhere else. I loved listening to him laugh when he was playing in the backyard.

1 comments:

susan said...

What a cute family. I love all the fun stuff you do.