Thanks Valerie!

My aunt Valerie is an incredible artist. Recently she got into face painting. How fun is that? She came to Megan's party today and made the day so much fun! We had 24 kids plus adults and she whipped out incredible designs so fast!! I couldn't believe she got so much done. She is awesome! If anyone wants to hire her, let me know and I'll give you her number. I thought our party turned out great because of her.

There are a lot of kids (and adults) missing in the pictures below. I didn't really take pictures of the kids who didn't want their faces painted. I wish I would have. I don't think I even got a picture of Luke!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Emily said...

WOW, I am so impressed! Is purple Megan's favorite color? She looks so cute! And 24 kids? You must be superwoman April! Happy birthday to your cute girl!

susan said...

Looks like fun, and your pictures are AWESOME!!! What a cute grandpa you have!

Jillo said...

Kent was totally impressed with the face painting. It looks really cool.
Wes had a great time, thanks for always doing such fun parties.

Angie LeBaron said...

Fun stuff! Great pictures. Wasn't Grandpa the best sport? So fun! But where was the picture of your face painted? Humm?

Renae said...

Wow! Valerie did an amazing job! Looks like Megan's party was tons of fun!

Mindee said...

April - This was so much fun. Thanks for having us. We had a blast. The kids were sad when we had to wash their faces to go to bed. Great picture too!

Amy Herzog said...

I was pointing to the beach.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

:D