Digital Scrapbook Retreat

Photobucket

Just a few days until the Digital Scrapbook Memories Retreat. I'm feeling incredibly organized and ready! It's amazing! I still have to finish up some things for the classes which will take a lot of time, but other than that I'm about ready to pack up and go. I have so many boxes to bring. One prize I bought for each of the goodie bags at the retreat filled my Tahoe completely with exception to the drivers seat. I should have taken a picture of that.

Speaking of pictures, I REALLY want to show off the goodie bags here, but I'll be patient and show you next week after the retreat. I need to keep things a surprise.

Also, I'm really grateful that most of our retreat packages have sold out. We still have a few seats left but that is it. This year's retreat is going to be really great and even better than last year's retreat. I can't wait to take a few of the classes myself.

4 comments:

Jillo said...

This looks like so much fun. You guys are going to have a GREAT time. If you need any help on the home front, please let me know. I will be happy to help any way I can.

DottieLou said...

cant wait to be there.. having a hard time thinking of what photo's to bring

Renae said...

I'm so glad that things seem to be mostly put together for you. I'm sure it'll be lots of fun.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Kyle and I are pretty excited. I called and talked to Grandpa yesterday, so he knows. I look forward to seeing you this weekend and playing with your kids. :)

Gina said...

I am excited, even if only for my few hours. I have heard of all the massive amount of work you have put into this. Yeah!