My New Nephew

Look at this adorable little guy! Isn't he cute? It's too bad we won't be able to pinch these cheeks forever. He'll grow out of them far too soon. I'm so excited to have him here safe. I've been so worried about him. I think part of the reason is because I'm so excited for my brother to have his own son. The idea of a little Seth (my brother is Seth) running around makes me so excited. Seth was a really cute little boy and I can't wait to see this beautiful baby running around one day. So far he is big like his daddy. Let's hope the curly hair and freckles come too.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Boquinha said...

OMIGOSH, he's so cute!!

Amy said...

I love babies! Those cheeks really are too tempting! He will be getting them squeezed and kissed a lot, I'm sure!

Lisa W said...

He is so cute.

Jillo said...

Tell your cute sister-in-law that he is a total cutie and we are so happy for them! I love those cheeks.

Emily said...

he's so sweet! love those new babies.

Renae said...

Oh my goodness! He is so cute! What a little chunk. I can't wait to see him in person. Be sure to tell Seth and Christina congrats!