Art Sale

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to take my kids to the expo I worked this weekend so I gave them a spot to sell things. Luke sold toys and Megan sold her art. Megan's sign was so cute. It's shown above but hard to see. It says "Art for Sale. 5 (cent sign)" The S and cent sign are backwards making the sign even cuter. They were both really happy to be able to sell things. Megan was there the longest. She had to be there for about 8 hours one day and was completely happy the whole time. She was very serious about her job. She sold her pictures between 3-5 cents each, but got lots of big tips. The kids made about $20 total in the end! One guy I talked to was so cute. Actually he and his friend were both great. They kept coming back to buy her pictures. One of them called his wife to tell her he bought 2 art pieces at the show and she was panicked wondering what he had done. It was so funny.

The pictures shown here weren't for the sale. I just wanted to show off what a cute little artist Megan is.

Photobucket

5 comments:

kelly lautenbach said...

What a talented girl! :)
I'd buy one, for sure!

Mindee said...

Cute - You know April I would have been happy to keep the kids!

Boquinha said...

Very cute artist!

DottieLou said...

that is the cutest ever... She looks so much like you

susan said...

What a cute little artist! Wish I could have been there to buy one!