I like this...

I really like the way the main page of my website looks today. Actually, there have been a lot of days I have felt this way lately, because we have been displaying some of our customers scrapbook pages on the main page. I love so many of the pages others create using our CDs. It makes me happy to look at so many beautiful and creative pages.

Today both of the pages on our website are by Amanda J. She was had the most pages win in our creativity contest for the Digi Olympics we held a while back. You'll have to check those winning pages out. Check out her blog too.

Photobucket

2 comments:

AJ said...

Thank you so much!!! This is awesome! Thank you again for the shout-out about my blog, too :).

I squealed when I saw my baby on the main page, LOL!

Thanks again!
Amanda J.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Oh good!! That's fun to hear.