Halloween Flashback

Photobucket

This picture is a couple years old but it makes me so happy to look at it. I think these two are so cute. Megan is a mad scientist (although I forgot her medical equipment for the picture) and Luke is Frankenstein. Luke asked to be Frankenstein so I worked hard to find a costume that would work. When the day came he cried and screamed because he didn't want to be Frankenstein anymore. He wanted to be the alligator that he had been the past two years, a costume that didn't even fit him! I let him wear that costume all day even though it was too small but I forced him to get dressed as Frankenstein for a picture. He was so upset! The face paint is fake. I photoshopped that on him, but I still think it makes for a cute picture. Actually, it probably looks a lot better than if I really painted his face :)

5 comments:

Jillo said...

I like this picture too! My favorite is Megans pink hair. What are your kids going to be this year?

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Belle and an army man. How about your kids?

Emily said...

so cute! I thought the face paint was real!

Amy said...

I wish I knew how to do photoshop like this (and afford it!) These pictures are great! You are so talented Isn't this time of year so fun!?

Boquinha said...

Wow, so cool that you did that with Photoshop! Very cute kids!!