Complaint

I hate that Blogger doesn't keep me logged in when I want to post comments on your blogs. What is the deal with that? The system remembers me when I go to my Blogger dashboard, but not when I post comments. It drives me nuts to have to enter my username and password as well as (usually) some security code to just leave a quick message on someone's blog. All the other blogging companies (Typepad, etc) leave me logged in just fine when I post. Why does Blogger have to be so difficult? Is there a way around this?

7 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

that is weird cause once I am logged in, I no longer need to keep re-entering my name and passoword. Have you clicked the "remember my password" buttton? I don't know what to tell ya. I hope you get it figured out!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Do you have to log in at least once though each time you sit down to blog or comment?

Emily said...

I never have to log in for anything, even after turning my computer off. Sometimes it takes a minute in the comment window for it to remember me, but it always does. I haven't logged in in weeks, maybe months.

Jillo said...

I don't have to log in for anything either. The only problem I have run into that bugs me is that you can't have two comment windows open at the same time. Other than that it's been smooth sailing.

Barb said...

That's weird! I never have to log in more than once.

Lisa W said...

I only have to log in once too. I also use a program Windows Live Writer. It is just like typing your post in to Work then you upload it to your blog and it is free.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

I'm so glad I posted this. I think I might have figured out the problem. I had my blog bookmarked, not blogger. If I go to my blog, then your blog I have to log in. If I go to blogger first, then my blog, then your blogs I am automatically logged in. Let's hope this is all I have to do because that was driving me crazy. Seems weird I can't go straight to your blogs and be logged in when I post but I'll survive. Thank you!!!