4th Folder 4th Picture and Fitness Info

Have you all seen the tag going around where you post the 4th picture in your 4th folder? Here is mine. If you do this on your blog let me know.

Photobucket

I didn't do so hot on my fitness goals this week. I got sick and let myself eat whatever I wanted. I didn't do too bad but I definately didn't do good. The worst was eating THREE cookies on my way to meet with my coach. I figured my week of bad eating was up and I had to hurry and cram the last of it in. WHY? WHY? Why did I do that? Anyway... there is GREAT news. I read some new ideas in Fitness Magazine for burning calories. This was all truly printed in the magazine. I couldn't believe it. These ideas were next to good ideas like biking, walking, cleaning house, etc... but still!

Laughing while watching a funny movie for 23 minutes: Burns 61 Calories
Writing an e-mail for one hour: Burns 115 Calories
Making doughnuts from scratch for one hour: Burns 128 Calories


So, make it a great day! Sit around and watch a movie, type a bunch of e-mails and make doughnuts and you'll lose over 300 calories! That is a diet plan I think you can stick to! Heck, you might as well do this every day and just skip the gym, right?

5 comments:

Nora Mair said...

Were they pumpkin chocolate chip?...sugar?...white chocolate macadamia nut?...an oreo? You just left me hanging, but I'm have a great time imagining the details. A little obsessed. Hope you lost when you were sick!

Kelli West said...

April you make me smile. You have been doing fabulous on your fitness, and you should not beat yourself up over one week. Life happens. Are you still guzzling your water down? :) I think of you now everytime I guzzle mine! Oh, I have lost 7 pounds in the past 6 weeks. (it's takig a little longer,but slow and steady is the key)! Your awesome! You can do it!

Karen said...

I can't believe you ate cookies on the way to meet your coach! That is hilarious!!!! I usually do something stupid every week, then regret it on the day of my appointment, so I don't eat that day. When will I learn? btw- You look great!

Karen said...

oops- it's Susan. (my sister was using my computer!)

Boquinha said...

"Writing an e-mail for one hour: Burns 115 Calories"

Really? Well then I must be burning TONS by blogging!! :P

Balance, balance, balance. Sounds to me like you're doing fine. You were sick--don't be too hard on yourself. I think what you're doing is great. :)