2009 Digital Scrapbook Retreat!

Photobucket

I'm excited to announce the 2009 Digital Scrapbook Memories Retreat will be held at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center on May 7-9, 2009! The hotel is absolutely gorgeous. We are going to have a great time! Last year we held the event at the Park City Marriott and had a great turn out. My favorite part was giving away the goodie bags. I packed them full of fun things and loved seeing people look through them. I also gave away lots of prizes including a Canon printer. That was fun!

If you are at all interested in Digital Scrapbooking you should come! You'll love it! You can read more here.

5 comments:

Gina said...

AGGGHHHH! I can barely even handle how excited I am. I am a little bugged that you put out the notice so early. Now I have to WAIT SO LONG for it. Rats! HA I will start saving. It was so fun last year. You did give GREAT goodie bags. I seriously loved it. Did I say, "Can't wait?" Yeah!

DottieLou said...

does this mean a new CD???????

Jillo said...

This retreat was so fun last year. I'm so excited to go again. If you are at all interested in digi scrapping, you really should go. You will love it.

Aimee Sommer said...

so I must be totally retarded cause I don't understand the chart thing.. but how much is it stay thursday and friday night but do all three days of classes.. double ocupancy.. i

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

$289 - will pay for your hotel both nights (based on double occupancy)and all three days of classes.