Laughing at Myself

Today, I got up and got dressed in the dark as I normally do. I go to the gym when everyone is asleep, then I come home and wake them up. I love never having to worry about anything before I leave, and I love never having to feel like I *should* be home while I'm there.

Anyway... today as I was getting dressed in the dark, I didn't notice I put my shirt on inside out. No one told me while I was at the gym either. It was very obvious with the shirt I had on. My first reaction was, "why didn't anyone tell me?", but then I decided it just didn't matter. I'm really proud of myself because I laughed at myself and let it go. Who cares, we've all done it, right?

Speaking of the gym... I'm still doing good on my THF plan. I'm eating good. I'm exercising. I'm losing weight and gaining muscle. It's exciting.

Last night I ate the best dinner. I had a cup of zero fat southwestern soup (by Weight Watchers) and mixed in a cup of brown rice and some chicken from Olympus Burger. Olympus Burger sells chicken on a skewer that is so delicious. I usually go and buy several skewers and eat them throughout the week for dinner. I don't know why it hit the spot so well last night but it did. Can't wait for leftovers tonight.

3 comments:

Jillo said...

Ha! Pretty funny.
My mom has the best getting dressed in the dark story. It was her first day at the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and she was so nervous. She got dressed in the dark because she has to be at the Tabernacle super early and put on one black flat and one navy blue pump. Her first time on tv and she had on total miss matched shoes. She didn't even notice until she was on her way home. :)

Sharon said...

You are awesome April!!

Amy said...

You are right...We all have done it. I even do it on purpose. Sometimes I think it just looks cool! Maybe people were just thinking you were just making a fashion statement! Sweatshirts are the best inside out!