Dragonfly

Check out this dragonfly! The picture isn't the best because I took it with my iPhone, but you can get an idea of how neat this bug was. In the sunlight, it looked like it was made of gold. I thought it looked too pretty to be real. It landed right on my friend Amy's barrette. Thankfully she isn't a wimpy girl and sat still while I got a couple pictures. I don't know that I've ever seen a golden dragonfly, let alone a dragonfly this big, have you?

Amy has a blog that I enjoy reading. You can find it here.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm the wimpy type of girl that would NOT have sat still for that picture. But it is cool. We get big dragonflies like that up here.

Amy said...

It was good to talk to you at the breakfast this morning! Thanks for sharing the classic dragonfly moment with me and also for the shout out on your blog! You're the coolest!

Jillo said...

I thought it was a clip with all its golden beauty! That is pretty neat.

Angie of Down This Road Designs said...

Awsome shot of the dragonfly. I can never find one sitting still long enough for me to snap a shot. Awsome talk today. I loved it! I admire how you can get up in front of people and just express what you want to say.