The Power of Water

The power of water is amazing to me. I pray the people affected by Hurricane Ike can have the strength to get their lives back together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I spoke in church today. It was a good experience for me. I always learn so much more when I speak and I'm grateful for that. I'm also grateful it's over :) I was going to post my talk here but I only have most of it written down. The rest came from my heart. The topic I was assigned was, "What I need to do so the Spirit can guide me". The spirit meaning the Holy Ghost. We believe if anyone wants to know truth concerning spiritual things they can know through the power of the Holy Ghost. If any of you have questions on religion I suggest you pray for answers. You'll receive them if you do your part to listen and study for answers. Answers don't always come immediately, but they will come. When they do, you'll know what is true because the power of the Holy Ghost is incredible and will help you have a clear understanding. YOU are not excluded from this. Everyone can and will have their prayers answered if (again) they are patient and take the time to study and listen.

1 comments:

Emily said...

that first picture is AWEsome.