Scrapbooking

After looking at several of the new scrapbook pages people have posted in their galleries on my website, I was really inspired to scrapbook yesterday. I ran out of time and won't have time today so hopefully I can get around to it tomorrow. Here is an old scrapbook page of mine. I think it would be really fun to interview my kids again. It's so fun to look back at this interview Angie had with Luke.

Today I'm speaking at an IRS training day conference in Ogden, UT. Ha ha. I think it's great I get to do this. I'm teaching several digital scrapbook classes to a group of 300-500 people. Wish me luck.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Christa said...

What a fun interview + page!

Good luck w/ the public speaking- that would make me so nervous.

Jenny McDonald said...

That is so cute! I'll have to remember to do that when Grace is talking and I can understand her!
Good luck with the public speaking thing... you don't need it because you ALWAYS do awesome! :)

Barb said...

IRS...the softer side!

Great layout, April, and good luck with your conference today. They're lucky to have you!

Jillo said...

I love that page! The interview idea is a great one.
How on earth to did you hook up with the IRS to teach digital scrapbooking? That is pretty great.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

someone saw me speak somewhere else and recommened me.

Stacy said...

I think you are so creative! I wish that I could be more like you, but I just don't know how to be inspired the way you are. I am impressed at how far you have come with your business in the last few years. It seems like it has really expanded and grown! Congratulations!

Gina said...

Love the interview idea. I am going to do it. These little ones have the funniest ideas.

Angie LeBaron said...

Fun memories! Cute Luke!!