A Favorite Birthday Party Idea

I've shared this with some of you before, but I love this idea and wanted to share it with others. A couple years ago for my little boys birthday, I took a picture of him dressed up like a pirate, blew the picture up, and laminated it for a Pin the Tail on the Donkey kind of a game. I bought lots of extra eye patches rather than cutting them out of paper. It was really fun and I think my little boy liked the attention.

You could do this for any type of a theme party. For example, if you are doing a princess party you could use any cute picture of your little girl in a princess type dress then have the girls try to pin crowns on her head.

My CDs have all sorts of fun things for you to use to decorate the poster too. I would suggest making the invitations match the poster. It will save you time and be super cute.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Boquinha said...

You are one creative woman!

Jenny McDonald said...

Do you EVER run out of creative ideas!?! I need your brain.

Emily said...

i love it, what a good idea! we sort of did this same thing at isaac's birthday this year. he wanted a dopey birthday (as in the dwarf that doesn't talk) so i blew up a picture of dopey and then cut out a bunch of hats and we played pin the hat on dopey. it was so funny!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Emily, that is hilarious to me that he wanted a Dopey birthday party. I've never heard of anyone wanting that before although I do agree he is the best dwarf. Very cool!