Doom of Danger and Other Art

Photobucket
The Lego art piece on the left is titled, "Doom of Danger". You have to say it with a scary voice. Ha ha. Can you tell she has an older brother?

All of the other works of art were created in Photoshop. All of the sudden Meg has started paying attention to detail and has been creating with specific designs in mind. It's so much fun to see what she comes up with. She is definitely going to be my little scrapbook buddy one day!! Yay!

These Photoshop creations are actually more impressive than they first appear. I gave her a blank canvas to work with but she was able to do the rest on her own. This required choosing a brush and changing the size a couple times for each design. I was really surprised how uniform each design was because she had to reset the brush size each time she used it. It's cute to see her go from brush, to paint bucket, to the color swatches and on. If a (barely) four year old can use Photoshop don't tell me you can't! Sometimes I think I should bring my kids to my classes and have them create in front of everyone so that people know that Photoshop really isn't that hard once you figure out where things are.

Speaking of desiging... she is constantly coming up with new hair designs for me to do with her hair and she loves to choose her clothes. She comes up with some crazy ideas. I'll have to share those another time.

6 comments:

Boquinha said...

She's adorable and the spitting image of you, I think (am I right?). Nice job, Megan!

Barb said...

Way to go, Megan!

Jillo said...

As always, you are the master at creative mothering. Those are way cute and very Megan. I love it.

Angie LeBaron said...

Impressive Meg! Wow! She is only 4!!! Cute picture!

Angie LeBaron said...

Is she using your stylus or whatever that pad thing is called?

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Nope. She is just used a mouse in these ones.