100 (ish) Things


Stacy tagged me to write 100 things about myself. I did something like this about 4 years ago (back when I paper scrapped). If you click on the image to the right, it will enlarge and you can read "things" about me. I think this is a really neat thing to look back on. A few of the things I wrote about myself have definitely changed but most are the same. Obviously, I know myself better than anyone, yet this still reminds me of who I am and what is most important to me. I think this is a really great thing to do, and hope anyone that hasn't done this, will do it. I think it's a really fun list for posterity's sake. Make sure you print this list (as well as the rest of your blog) when you are done writing it. It would be a shame to lose this list and not get to look back on it in the years to come.
I tag my sister, Angie.

1 comments:

Boquinha said...

April! I *love* reading these lists! I'm having so much fun reading these!! Yours is awesome! So cute and covers so many different things--funny things, little things, stories, big things, hopes, dreams, aspirations. I love it! I've thought of comments all along the way, but I'm not remembering specifics at the moment. Oh! Except you should come visit us and see our clinic--the walls are grey-blue and we have relaxing water fountains in our waiting room. :) :P