Links

Thanksgiving dinner was great last night.  We went to my mom's for dinner and spent quite a bit of the day there.  I have an amazing family as you can see in this video.  Later we went to my in-laws for dessert.  I also have incredible in-laws who I love and appreciate.  I'm very lucky.

Yesterday I was a guest blogger for our favorite science guy, Steve Spangler.  Check it out :)  In the middle of December they are going to post another article I wrote about our science club.  It's been fun writing the articles.

3 comments:

Renae said...

That's so cool that you were a guest blogger! Fun!

Mads said...

Seriously that video was awesome!! I loved getting to spend Thanksgiving with y'all :)

Boquinha said...

I'm in a coffee house right now and don't have headphones, so it's not the best place to see the video, but that's great that you have great family and in-laws close by like that. Soooooo different from our life. Pros and cons to both, I'm sure. :P