Hello Again!

Last night Amy and I went downtown to take HDR pictures. So fun! It rained a bit, but she didn't mind. I love that. We had a great time taking pictures and hanging out downtown. Here is my favorite picture of the night.


Photobucket



I've been busy and not at all busy at the same time. I really feel sad not recording more of my life here on my blog (or anywhere), but I don't at the same time. Does anyone have a clue what I mean? Life is good. I'm happy with what I'm doing and love hanging out with my kids. Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Boquinha said...

Yep. I totally get that. I'm feeling the same way. Enjoy!

Gina said...

I totally understand what you mean. I have so many thoughts rolling around in my mind. No time. Sometimes not the priority either.

And, btw, LOVE that picture. It is gorgeous!