30 Days of Pictures - Days 3-5

Day 5 - We went ice skating and to the aquarium for the last day of Spring Break. The kids had a blast. Another camera phone picture :)

Photobucket



Day 4 - This was one of my favorite Easters EVER! I just loved this day. My kids were SO CUTE and SO EXCITED this morning looking for their Easter Eggs and Baskets. I got most of their excitement on video... yay! Another favorite part of my day was fixing Megan's hair. This is not a normal thing for me to say, but I got this new clipless curling iron for my birthday and I can not be any happier with it. It's the best thing ever. Isn't Megan's hair cute? Here she is with two of her cute Oaks cousins.


Photobucket



Day 3 -I cheated with this picture. I was so busy this day with a Digital Scrapbook Event I put on, I asked if anyone had a camera and could send me a picture. I just got the low resolution copy of the picture, but that is ok. I'm so glad she took it for me. Here I am with my new friends, Jan, Cathy and Sunny. Thanks for the picture Jan!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Boquinha said...

Please tell me more about this curling iron! I am not good at tinkering with hair, but that does look cute and if it's easy, I might be able to do it, too. :P

And April, you are looking mighty slim!

Emily said...

Her hair IS cute! I saw the picture on Jill's blog first and that was my first thought. Happy Easter!

Boquinha said...

That's so funny. I did, too, and was going to comment on Jill's blog asking about it, but then when I came to April's blog (since Jill said she had copied it from here), I saw the explanation and now I want more info. :P