30 Days of Pictures - Day 2

Photobucket

Another camera phone picture :)

My brother-in-law Matt went to Sundance with the kids and me today. It was so much fun. Tiring too. Megan is a lot better at skiing than last year, but that isn't saying much. She was daring enough to try skiing on her own a bit, but most of the time I held her. She was standing with her skis between mine while I pushed with all my might to turn both of us side to side down the mountain. Megan had a lot of fun so it was worth it. Luke was lucky to have Matthew because Megan and I were way too slow for him. Matthew even took him down a tiny sliver of a black diamond today. It must have been pretty darn short because Luke wasn't scared but according to Matthew he doesn't think Luke has ever skiied anything so steep. I think he might have, but who knows because I didn't see the hill. Matt is so awesome! He is extra giving and nice. I'm so glad we got to hang out with him today.

Sadly, this was our first ski outing this year. We didn't ski much this year for a few reasons. Hopefully we can get out more next year and I can help Megan get as good as Luke is on skis.

4 comments:

Jillo said...

Sounds like a fun day. I would really like my kids to have a chance to ski, maybe one of these winters I will get myself together and get them up there.
Thanks for the 30 days of pics inspiration! It's always so fun to see what everyone's days look like.

Angie LeBaron said...

That is so so so cute! Lucky kids to have such a fun mom!

Renae said...

Curtis and Corinne went snowboarding at Sundance yesterday too. Too bad they didn't know, or they probably could have tried to meet up with you somewhere. Looks like fun!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

No way!!! I didn't even know Corrinne was up here. I wish I would have known. DARN!