LOVE this song...

If you didn't like Megan Joy before, do you like her now after hearing this song? What do you think?

Ahhhh!!! I could listen to it over and over and over... I always knew she had major potential and hated hearing others didn't like her because I wanted to hear lots from her.

Keep listening at around the 2:30 mark. There is a very interesting change. Wasn't sure I liked it at first, but I do now.





Here is another song I have fallen in love with after hearing it on my friend Amy's blog. I have never heard of Megan Washington before. Have you? LOVE this song. The video is weird though - it's better to listen with your eyes shut.




3 comments:

Boquinha said...

Wow. I did NOT like her on Idol--she didn't choose good songs that suited her and she was bizarre. But she sounds great on that song you posted. She has an alternative/Natalie Merchant vibe to her. I dig it! Thanks for sharing this!

Sharon said...

oooh I like them both! They remind me of Regina spektor.
Thanks for sharing!

Kate said...

I love that Megan Joy song. Thanks for introducing it to me :)