Lost Links

Somehow the family blog links I had to the right have been lost. Sigh. That seemed to take forever to put together last time. If you are family (cousin, aunt, uncle, etc) please post so I can grab your blog address without having to sort through all of the comments. Thanks!!

Friends, I have your blogs saved in my google reader. It's so easy to check to see if you posted there. Well, unless your blog is private. I never get updates on private blogs, but at least I have your information saved there.

Also, if you are curious who my Hummer Pals are (linked at the right)...they are a group of girls who won honorable mentions for a contest with me in 2005 and we have been friends ever since. Check out their blogs, they are all really talented.

5 comments:

Emily said...

emilyssomething.blogspot.com

Boquinha said...

sushiandpizza.blogspot.com

Renae said...

kyleandrenaehill.blogspot.com

J Fo said...

foltron.blogspot.com

Kate said...

jandkhamren.blogspot.com

We are private now, but I invited you on your scrapbooking email. Let me know if you want it from another one.