Today is the Day!

The retreat starts today. Here is a sneak peek at what we are doing. I would like to write more about the teachers so you can actually read it here, but I'll have to wait until after the retreat to do that. I'm really excited and I'm thrilled to be feeling that way because last week I wondered why in the world I'm doing this. It's a lot of work and last week I wasn't sure it was worth it. Again, today I'm excited and I'm feeling really good about it. I feel really prepared and that is obviously another great way to feel!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jillo said...

April! This looks so great! I hope it is a smashing success and you have a wonderful weekend.

Stacy said...

It looks like you have put a LOT of time and effort into this and I'm sure it is going to be a blast. I wish I could have gone, but maybe next year will work out better. Have fun!!

Boquinha said...

You must be so excited! It's so nice to work hard on something and have it all come together and actually DO it. Enjoy it!

Gina said...

April. I am dying that I can't make it. My life is not what I expected it to be at this point in time. I am way busier than I want to be and overwhelmed by it. AND my brother had to decide to get married. All plans for Friday and Saturday keep being moved earlier and earlier. It just didn't make sense. I hope you have tons of fun, but tell me later that it wasn't fun at all.

Mindee said...

April - This weekend was wonderful! Your are wonderful! Thanks for all you do!