So Impressed

Photobucket

I am so impressed with this picture. I found it on the home page of MSNBC.com today. Isn't it cool? I love the angle, colors, and the lines. I also love the picture because of the airplanes. I LOVE airplanes. I would love to be invisible and fly on Airforce One. More realistically (but not much) I would love to fly on an SR-71 Blackbird. They have one at Hill Air Force Base about 40 minutes from my house. I need to go see it. It's the most incredible machine. Totally fascinating.

One day I would love to own an airplane. When people ask what my dream car is, I always say an airplane. I don't care about cars. Every once in a while I look up pricing on the airplanes for fun. Keith and I have talked about learning to fly for years, but so far haven't been able to make it a priority over the other things we have to spend money on. My FIL is a pilot and an instructor. It would be so fun to learn from him. One day...

3 comments:

Emily said...

You should come hang out at our house! We're literally just a few blocks from HAFB and those jets fly overhead every day--and they are LOUD. Love it. We drive by the runway every day, it's so fun to watch them land and take off.

DottieLou said...

that is a great photo... what a fun dream you have... some day

Boquinha said...

What doesn't Lonnie do??