Dance

Just a few pictures I took of Megan in her cute dance costume. They had professional pictures taken this week at dance with much better backdrops, but I hate paying for those. I don't always like the professional pictures, then I'm frustrated when I pay the money for them. My pictures aren't the best because I just snapped them outside the house, but I am happy with them, and love the price :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture below makes me a bit sad because I couldn't get Megan to pose for it. It would have been so gorgeous if she would have looked up, but she wouldn't because it was too bright. Oh well. I'm glad I liked some of the other pictures.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, can you imagine having that dress as a little girl? Pure magic! That last picture is magical, even if she wouldn't look at the camera!

Boquinha said...

Beautiful pictures, April! What a darling little girl.

Mindee said...

April, Your pictures turned out wonderful! Megan is such a sweetheart. You did a great job!

DottieLou said...

Adorable

susan said...

They look professional to me!

Jillo said...

She looks like a princess! My one big hangup with little girls and dance, is the costumes they have to wear. I don't like that they look so grown up sometimes. But this is perfect. She looks so sweet and beautiful.

HOORAY FOR MEGAN!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

J Fo said...

What a beautiful girl! I love those pictures. They seem more natural and organic. The professional one with the backdrops can look so fake and posey sometimes. Good choice!

Sharon said...

Those are so great April! I actually love that last picture! I think it shows such personality!!
You shoot like a professional, love it!