An Old Favorite

An old favorite of Meg. This is a couple years ago at her Grandma Pope's house.

Photobucket

Well, my computer is still down for who knows how much longer. I realized after I posted the last blog post I can check my e-mail online, so that is good. I also realized (duh) I could use one of my laptops instead of my kid's computer, but it's still so much slower to work this way. It's driving me nuts not to have access to all of my files I need for work. Plus, I have a lot of pictures I want to edit from last week (before, during and after the retreat) and it's killing me not to be able to work on them. I'm especially excited to look at some pictures of my new little nephew. I think I got some really good ones of him and can't wait to show my sister in law. I am lucky my computer went down now, though. Computers never seem to break when it's convenient, but this time it did. I had just finished with EVERYTHING for the retreat when it broke. And then, since I've been home I have been sick anyway so I didn't want it much for the first two days. It's inconvenient not to have the computer now, but I'll be fine and feel extremely lucky that this hasn't put me in a bad spot.

3 comments:

susan said...

I love the picture too! I hope your computer gets fixed soon and you post some pictures of your new nephew!

susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
susan said...

ps (I am glad I have a friend who understands my "meat situation")