Bikes

Photobucket



*The picture above is my new favorite*

Luke is super into biking lately. Since his dad was an incredible biker, I'm really excited for Luke to naturally fall in love with it too. All the sudden this spring he wants to be on his bike all the time. We have this dirt patch in our front yard that we haven't done anything with yet. It used to have 20-30 year old bushes in it. I'm kind of glad we haven't done anything with it yet, bucause Luke has spent countless hours outside riding up and down it. The kids also make all sorts of paths on the driveway with chalk of where to go after they ride down the hill. It's pretty fun.

Photobucket

Luke is trying really hard to get complete air going up the hill. I doubt it will ever happen and keep telling him he needs a ramp to do that, but he keeps trying and gets some really great wheelies while he is doing it. It looks like he is going to fall off, but he rarely has.

Photobucket

I'm really excited to take Luke to the Rad Canyon BMX park and hope Keith will give me the go ahead soon. Keith isn't worried about the park, just the money. It's not that much though if you ask me so hopefully I'll talk him into it soon. I want to ride the track too. Haha. Wouldn't I look dumb with all of the teenagers and kids? I think I could get over that but I don't have a BMX bike anyway.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Emily said...

That's awesome! He looks so extreme! Isaac is getting a bike for his birthday tonight and I can hardly wait to get him on it.

Jagged Rocks said...

Looks like Luke is having a ton of fun. Kraig and I won't be able to make it to the race Monday morning, we are going Mountain biking with my Uncle.

barb said...

Way to go Luke!

Stacy said...

Great pictures of Luke! I'm impressed that he is getting some air!

Boquinha said...

Wow, your whole family is into it! How cool.

Sharon said...

Your pictures are amazing!!!!!