Sparks

Photobucket

Keith asked for some help in the garage today while he was working on his jeep. It is typically not my favorite thing to sit around in a cold dirty garage holding tools, but I had a lot of fun today. He told me to cut some thick sheet metal for him. He was just trying to get me involved, I know nothing about this stuff. I didn't really care to try at first, but I did it and ended up having a blast! I felt so powerful. The plasma cutter is amazing. It's absolutely effortless cutting thick steel. I was having enough fun he gave me a couple more pieces to play with. Of course there is no way I would be satisfied with cutting straight so I made a little love note for the garage :)

I got to try the grinder too which was fun. Now I'm waiting to try the welder.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very cool April! I love that you tried something new and not very "girly" and ended up loving it. You better hang your love note somewhere special to mark the occasion!

Jillo said...

Look at you go, Bobbie the builder! That looks great. How fun to spend some time with your honey and learning something new.

Amy Herzog said...

Very awesome April!