Before Pictures

Before Mindee broke her arm.

Photobucket

Poor Mindee. I feel so bad for her. She lost her balance and was trying not to fall on one of the kids when she broke her arm. She just landed wrong. She is super tough though and didn't even shed a tear. She even tried to help me get the other kids off the ice! I had to convince her I could take care of it and to just take care of herself.

Before Luke and his friend went off Daredevil Jump.

Photobucket

I mentioned this in a previous post. This is before Luke's nose started bleeding because he hit his friend's head. His nose ended up swelling up big, and with in a couple days when the swelling started to go down he had a big green bruise on his nose and under his left eye.

It was so sad to see him get hurt. He was having so much fun and had just been naming all of the sledding runs like they do at the ski resorts. I have now learned that when your kid names a something "Daredevil Jump" you should practice some caution and not let him ride down the hill with his friend. Hindsight is 20/20.

Here is another picture from that day when we were all still having a great time.

Photobucket

Despite these accidents, my kids and I are still in the mood to play hard. Let's just hope all of our accidents are behind us. Geesh!

1 comments:

Mindee said...

April, Thanks for inviting us to go with you. We really did have fun! Even with my little accident.