Learn a Snowsport Month

For anyone who wants to learn how to ski or snowboard there are some AMAZING deals out this month. Apparently it's Learn a Snowsport Month. The 13 ski resorts around here are offering "Lucky 13" deals.

$13 tickets
$13 rentals
$13 lessons

Different resorts are offering different variations on this and some require you to pay for all three to get any deal at all, but that is still incredible. I called Snowbird because I was toying with the idea of getting Megan lessons but they require you to be 15 or older. Other resorts may be different, but I'm not sure I'm serious enough to keep calling around.

Here is the link to the info. http://www.skiutah.com/lucky13/ Make sure you scroll down.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Does ice skating count as a snow sport?
P.S. Can you send me your pics when you get a moment? My camera is so bad so I only have about 2 good shots from today!:(