Congratulations Lesley, Jake, Ryan and Lanie!


Photobucket


I went to two weddings for two different cousins yesterday. Both weddings were at really neat locations. The first, for my cousin Lesley, was at the Olympic Park in Park City. It's so neat up there. We had a lot of great views of the ski jump from the rooms we were in. No one was practicing but the scenery was beautiful. After the reception I could have kicked myself for not bringing a camera because the lights on the bobsled track were so beautiful with all of the snow! I'll just have to go back and get a picture at night sometime. I'd also LOVE to go down the bobsled but if I remember right it's something like $250! Yikes! Still, it's kind of neat that that opportunity is available to the public.

Next, we went to my cousin Ryan's reception. It was held at the Rose Shop in Sandy. Pictures on their website DO NOT do it justice. It is absolutely magical in there. If you ever get invited to a wedding there, don't miss it!! Again, I wish I had my camera. It was incredible. I don't even know how to describe it. I was so impressed.

I really enjoyed hanging out with so many family members yesterday, especially those I don't get to see too often.


Note: I stole the picture of Ryan and Lanie from her Facebook account. I didn't take that picture (the picture on the left).

0 comments: