More Pictures

Halloween was so much fun for our family. My kids are the PERFECT age. It's sad to think I'll only get a couple more years with them at this perfect halloween age. I can tell Christmas is going to be amazing too. Aaaah! It's so exciting.

Last night was an extra warm Halloween with near record breaking temperatures. That made trick-or-treating even more fun. Keith took the kids out and I invited my Grandpa Park over to watch a movie and answer the door. It was fun. It was so strange to see people come around without coats and jackets. When the kids got home they dumped all of their candy on the floor. Keith pointed out that he thought that was really cool because they were so excited. I agree.

Here are a couple more pictures from Angie's party the other day. I don't have time to post more right now but it was a lot of fun taking pictures this weekend.

One hilarious thing that I heard at Angie's party was Luke telling his friend that he has lots of pets. When I heard that my ears perked up and I heard him say, "We have lots of sea monkeys and a grasshopper in our front yard named Hopper". Ha ha. I'm so glad he is satisfied with his pets because he is not getting anymore. The grasshopper in our front yard is pretty cool. Luke even caught him one day.

Photobucket

This is Angie and Bruce's porch. Aren't they amazing?

Photobucket

Meg and her cute cousins.

Photobucket

Luke in his school parade. He was so excited for his costume this year. Oh, Jill, I keep forgeting to tell you. I saw Kaden in the parade and tried to catch his attention several times until I realized he could hear me, he was just ignoring me. Apparently it's not cool to say hi to your aunt when you are with all your friends. Man, it kills me. He is just too young to think I'm not cool isn't he? Or shouldn't he?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jillo said...

What a stinker. If it makes you feel better, he gave me a half a wave and ducked his head when he walked by. He is turning into a kid!

Emily said...

Our kids were really fun this Halloween too. It's a good age! Your kids look adorable!

Angie LeBaron said...

Great, great, great pictures!!!! Fun stuff! I love the one of all the kids with the pumpkins. Can you send that one to me? (:

Megan's hair looked so pretty as Belle. And Luke looks so proud of himself. I love it!

Boquinha said...

I love how color coordinated Meg is with her cousins!! Cute pictures! It IS fun.