I can't believe...

...I'm blogging about Twilight. I never thought I would but the movie was so good! I liked the book but I didn't really love it enough to read on. I think I will now. Part of the reason I'm sure I had so much fun at the movie was because of the group I went with. We had a blast together. My friend Amy (and awesome work partner) got this all started and opened it up to anyone who wanted to go from my message board. She is the one in the very front. She is amazing! I'm a big Amy fan :)

When we were getting everyone together afterwards for a picture, my mom made a funny face and said "pictures?" I laughed and reminded her that we are all scrapbookers.

Photobucket

It was a great night. I really need to get out with the girls more often. My friend Erin came for dinner but not the movie. It's too bad we didn't get her in the picture.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I'm pretty sure I'm the only girl in the world who didn't do this this weekend. now I'm feeling sad. Looks like a blast! And what's with all the red? was that planned, or are you people utes fans?

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Ha ha. Most of us that wore red could care less about football :) It wasn't planned.

Boquinha said...

Do I see 3 Oaks girls in that picture? Which one is your mom? And the girl in the very middle looks familiar--what's her name (the one with a bob haircut standing next to the girl with the Coke cup)?

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Far left is my mom (black coat)
Next to my mom in the red sweater is Jill
Stacy is behind Jill (next to my mom)
The two girls in the very center are my sisters (one has a bob cut and the other has a cup in her hand)
I'm the one that looks so tall in the very back. I'm only 5'7" though :)

Jillo said...

You do look tall! I think it's because the rest of us were all trying to scruntch together.
Thanks for the fun night, guys. I had a blast!

Amy Herzog said...

LOL! I have the SAME photo and "Twilight" text on my website. lol. If only I brought a better camera we all wouldn't look like hungry vampires so bad. LOL
It was truley a really fun night. It's nice to be around people that you can be your totally unexplainable self (me) with!
I love your blog April! :)