Hair

I found a fun blog off of my friend Lana's blog. It's called Hairstyles for Girls. I tried to do the triple twisty buns but it was tricky. I thought this was a cute *twist* on that idea and much easier. I'll have to keep practicing that other style. My sister Erin said to me one day, "Don't you just love doing Megan's hair?" I quickly said, "NO!" It's a lot of work. However, some days I have to admit it can be fun. It could be fun everyday if I choose to have the right attitude.

By the way Lana did you just change the security of your blog? I was able to see it last week but can't now. I'm so bad with passwords, I can't remember them and I'm too lazy to look them up so I don't check out my friend's private blogs very often. If it's a good friend I'll check it every few months but that's about it. Are the rest of you the same way?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jillo said...

So cute! I bet Megan feels like a million bucks. Love the flower/ =)

Boquinha said...

Very cute!

Yes, I'm the same way. I don't like private blogs for that very reason. My reader doesn't notify me and I usually check private ones once in a blue moon or when their owner comments on ours and that reminds me.

susan said...

I'll have to check that blog. My poor 3 1/2 year old is just starting to get enough hair that I'll have to figure out how to style.