Beautiful Fall

Last weekend I went up the canyons twice. Friday night we went with my grandpa up Millcreek Canyon. I love that extra section of road that is open in the summer. Its a small skinny road and the trees make a great umbrella over the road. Saturday I got Keith to drive us home from Park City down American Fork Canyon. Wow. That is such an incredible drive!!! If you live near this canyon you have got to go up there now. It's beautiful!

Photobucket

On Friday, Grandpa was nice and played Uno with us for a while. What a great place to play games. Actually, it's a great place to spend time doing anything.

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa W said...

I love looking at the fall leaves. My FIL and MIL just took a drive up Alpine loop and videoed it. I got to watch some of it. BTW I tagged you on my blog.

Boquinha said...

So neat, April. The fall colors, too, but man, you're making me miss my grandfather and my Dad!! Yours seems like such a neat man, too.

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Boquinha, I'm so sorry you miss your dad and grandfather. I'll treasure mine even more because of your reminders of how fragile life is.

Boquinha said...

Thanks, April. That's very sweet.

Gina said...

I love that you spend so much time with your grandpa. I see him so much on your blog. If I were to see him in person, I would probably have to run up and give him a hug! Love that.