Rich and Famous

Luke is convinced he is rich and famous. He is rich because he has OVER a hundred dollars and famous because he has been on the internet, in magazines, as well as on the cover of a magazine, and on TV. This weekend I put a video of him on YouTube to announce the grand prize winner of the Digi Olympics on my website. He was so excited to find out he was on YouTube. Ha ha ha ha!

The first few times I was published somewhere he could have cared less. It's almost surprising to me that he thinks it's cool now.

To see his YouTube debut, click here. The video is only 30 seconds long. You have time :)

I enjoyed giving out so many prizes for this contest. By the end of this week I will have shipped off over $1,500 worth of prizes to all the lucky winners. Below is a picture of who won the grand prize.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jillo said...

YOu will have to tell Luke that he has his very own fan club. Weston watched that video about 37 times and laughed hysterically each time. He thought it was pretty great.

Boquinha said...

Luke!! Can I have your autograph?!?

Barb said...

Well I happen to think that he's the most famous little kid in Utah!